Bring your business cards, and your taste buds! We invite you to join us on Wednesday, March 11th for a special, members-only, Women’s Network event at The Urban Grape! Network with the region’s top women professionals, all while enjoying an experiential evening of wine education and private shopping. Attendees will try 4-5 hand selected wines throughout the evening, gain insider knowledge about wine, and can participate in a raffle off an autographed copy of The Urban Grape’s Drink Progressively wine education book, and get 10% off all wine purchases made during the event. You don’t want to miss it!
About the venue
Chamber member, The Urban Grape, is an award-winning wine, craft beer, and spirits store located in the South End. With the goal of taking the intimidation out of shopping for wine, The Urban Grape is the first store in the world to utilize Progressive Shelving, a unique system of organizing wines by their body, rather than varietal or region. They do private events, wine tastings, consultations, and online orders. Come check out their great space and all that they have to offer!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals over a wine tasting.
- Platters of artisan cheeses and charcuterie will be provided by Curds & Co.
- If you do not drink alcohol, please note that there will be a water station with Pellegrino and assorted Spindrift Seltzers available.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with women professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 5:30 p.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Women's Network events are some of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot!
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02116