As president of MullenLowe, Kelly Fredrickson is part of a leadership team responsible for managing the largest advertising agency in Boston. She has additional oversight for MullenLowe’s office in NYC. Kelly works with many of the agency’s most progressive and innovative clients, including JetBlue, Royal Caribbean, Humana, E*TRADE, U.S. Cellular, Avis, Zipcar, Navy Federal Credit Union and Burger King.
Prior to joining MullenLowe, she served for 10 years as a senior vice president of marketing at Bank of America, where she oversaw advertising, agency management, and brand visual identity. During her Bank of America years, Kelly was an avid supporter of the Special Olympics.
At the agency she has helped accelerate the growth of Black@MullenLowe Group, a network created by employees to drive a more real and inclusive culture and further the careers of employees of color. She was nominated for a Rosoff Award, which celebrates the companies and individuals who are changing the face of Boston through diversity and inclusion.
Kelly’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is demonstrated inside and outside the agency, oriented toward current and future leaders with the goal of creating long-term change. She’s served as an executive sponsor, mentor and champion of several grassroots, employee-led diversity organizations, including Black@MullenLowe (celebrating people of color), El Pueblo (celebrating people of Latine heritage), and the agency’s LGBTQ community. In addition, MullenLowe provided pro-bono creative services to help preserve transgender rights in Massachusetts during the 2018 state elections.
Fredrickson is on the board of directors of the 3 Percent Movement, which was created to raise the percentage of female creative directors and people of color in advertising from 3 percent to 50 percent.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and lunch with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with women professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- We will post the current list of attendees here and update it weekly beginning one month out from the event.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 11:30 a.m. If you arrive earlier than 11:30 a.m., kudos to you for beating the traffic! The program will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Women's Network events are some of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot!
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.