Where can you find the world’s most distinguished businesses? The New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). With over 2,200 listings – and counting – it’s no surprise the Exchange has been the venue of choice for innovators, visionaries and leaders for over 225 years. As executive vice chairman of the NYSE, and chief experience officer for NYSE parent-company, Intercontinental Exchange, Betty Liu is charged with keeping her fingers on the pulse of the global economy, picking the brains of top CEOs, and inspiring the next generation of business leaders and entrepreneurs who will power the world far into the future.
Betty is the force behind NYSE’s newest initiative: the Board Advisory Council. Launched in June, the Council seeks to address a pressing challenge facing its listed companies – recruiting more women and minorities to serve on their boards. Founding members include the CEOs of several Boston-based companies like State Street Global Advisors and Care.com, among others.
In the final Women’s Network program of our 25th anniversary year, Betty sits down with Sarah Green Carmichael of Bloomberg to share her career insights, leadership lessons, and what’s next for the NYSE. You won’t want to miss this dynamic discussion!
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and lunch with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with women professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- To view the current list of attendees, click here.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For helpful tips on traveling to the Revere Hotel Boston Common, click here.
- The Revere Hotel is within walking distance of the MBTA's Tufts Medical Center stop (Orange line).
- Valet parking is available. We do not offer parking validation.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 11:30 a.m. If you arrive earlier than 11:30 a.m., kudos to you for beating the traffic! The program will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Women's Network events are some of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot!
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02116
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.