Deborah Jackson has dedicated her career to serving the people of Greater Boston. Whether as the Senior Vice President at Boston Children’s Hospital, or leading one of the nation’s largest American Red Cross units, she has put access to opportunity at the heart of a mission-driven life.
Now as president of Cambridge College, Deborah and her team work toward breaking down barriers to traditional pathways to education by offering its students flexible class schedules, connections to local business and civic leaders, and a state-of-the-art campus in Charlestown.
When she’s not unlocking the potential of Cambridge College’s lifelong learners or serving as the chair of Eastern Bank’s board, she’s a vocal advocate for closing Boston’s talent gap and better preparing students to meet the workforce demands of the future. In our next Women’s Network Breakfast, Deborah joins us to discuss creating better pipelines to employment after graduation, seeing higher education as a social justice imperative, and her ongoing commitment to diversity.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and a plated breakfast with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify your server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with women professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- To view the current list of attendees, click here.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For helpful tips on traveling to the InerContinental Boston, click here.
- The InterContinental is within walking distance of the MBTA's South Station stop (Red and Silver Lines).
- Valet parking is available. We do not offer parking validation.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 7:30 a.m. If you arrive earlier than 7:30 a.m., kudos to you for beating the traffic! InterContinental Boston has a lobby on the ground floor where you can wait and catch up on emails or start a conversation with a fellow attendee.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Women's Network events are some of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot!
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02210
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.