The annual Pinnacle Awards have become one of the premier business gatherings in the region, attracting more than 1,200 attendees annually. With attendees that include the region's top business, nonprofit, and government leaders, you won't want to miss the chance to be in the room and be inspired by this year's honorees.
Join us on January 31st as we celebrate and honor eight women for their outstanding achievement in the workplace, demonstrated leadership that has made a difference, and a commitment to enhancing the quality of life in the region with a Chamber Pinnacle Award. To view the list of past Pinnacle Award honorees, click here.
To view the current list of attendees, click here.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Networking with the region's top leaders, inspiration from our incredible honorees, and plated lunch and dessert with your choice of water, coffee, or tea.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with professionals from all industries and career stages and a curiosity to learn from this year's honorees. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- To view the current list of attendees, click here.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For helpful tips on traveling to the Boston Marriott Copley Place, click here.
- The Boston Marriott Copley Place is within walking distance of the MBTA's Copley (Green line) and Back Bay (Orange line) stops.
- Valet parking is available. We do not offer parking validation.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 11:00 a.m. If you arrive earlier than 11:00 a.m., kudos to you for beating the traffic! The program will begin promptly at 12:00 p.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- Tickets are now sold out. If you would like to be added to the wait list, please contact Ali Brainard at email@example.com.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All individual ticket cancellations and refund requests must be received at least seven (7) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund. There are no cancellations permitted for any table sponsorship. There are no exceptions.
Past Honoree Table Sponsor
Boston, MA 02116
Cancellation Policy: All individual ticket cancellations and refund requests must be received at least seven (7) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund. There are no cancellations permitted for any table sponsorship. There are no exceptions.