Are you a minority-owned business looking to expand your business opportunities and foster relationships with large corporations and institutions?
On Tuesday September, 24, we are inviting local ethnic Minority Business Enterprises (MBEs) that have an interest (and are capable of) supplying to corporations and institutional customers to join us for a Pacesetters Minority Business Enterprise Info Session.
Our Pacesetters Initiative is partnership of large and mid-sized Greater Boston Chamber member organizations who have committed to increase the number of contracts and dollars spent with local, ethnic, minority-owned businesses. Learn more about our Pacesetters Initiative here.
22 New deals amounting to at least $3 million in new revenue resulted from last year's Pacesetters - will you join us for the year that reaches $4 million?
Please register if you:
- Are certified or certification-eligible Minority-Business Enterprises (MBEs)
- Are a Business to Business (B2B) Supplier: Companies who sell goods or services to corporations and institutions, especially companies within the professional (i.e. marketing, IT, printing, transportation), facilities management, construction, and/or food service industries
- Are located in Greater Boston or within Massachusetts region
- Have been in business for at least two years
- Have at least three full time employees
- Revenue of at least $250,000
Boston, MA 02110