Governor Charlie Baker was sworn in for a second term as the 72nd Governor of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts on January 3, 2019, after a first term focused on moving Massachusetts forward through bipartisan, results-driven leadership. During his tenure, Governor Baker has focused on:
- Bolstering local aid for our schools and communities
- Investing in a more reliable public transportation system
- Helping fight the opioid and heroin epidemic.
- Diversifying the Commonwealth's energy portfolio and addressing climate change impacts
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and breakfast with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with business and policy professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- Check back soon. We will post an updated attendee list on this page periodically.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For helpful tips on traveling to the Boston Marriott Copley Place, click here.
- The Boston Marriott Copley Place is within walking distance of the MBTA's Back Bay station (orange line, bus, commuter rail).
- Valet parking is available. We do not offer parking validation.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 8:05 a.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Our Government Affairs Forum series (especially Governor Baker's address) is one of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02116
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.