This free program will focus on the outlook of Greater Boston’s economy for the year ahead, and how businesses will be positively or negatively impacted. Our speakers will examine how various industries would handle the possibility of a change in the nation’s economic state.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and breakfast with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with business and policy professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- View our current attendee list.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For helpful tips on traveling to the Renaissance Boston Waterfront, click here.
- The Renaissance Boston Waterfront is a short distance from South Station (Silver line, Red line, bus, commuter rail).
- Valet parking is available. We do not offer parking validation.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 7:30 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. We recommend registering in advance to secure your spot.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02210
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.