Big problems require bold thinking. In her newest book, "Thinking Outside the Building: How Advanced Leaders Can Change the World One Smart Innovation at a Time,"* Harvard University's Rosabeth Moss Kanter outlines a leadership theory that calls for both creativity and innovation, and one she believes is bold enough to help the leaders of today, and entrepreneurs of tomorrow, navigate a challenging world.
In an exclusive, one-on-one conversation with Tina Cassidy, author and Chief Marketing Officer for WGBH, Moss Kanter will discuss her hands-on experience working alongside some of the world's foremost business and civic leaders, including many who have put her theory to the test. If you're looking for an interactive session that explores leadership for a new generation, you won't want to miss this educational evening.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, an engaging discussion with one of the nation's leading experts on leadership, a copy of Rosabeth Moss Kanter's latest book, and light refreshments.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in learning about leadership. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- To view a current attendee list, click here.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- For directions to the Boston Public Library, Copley Square, click here. The entrance closest to the WGBH Studio at Boston Public Library is on Exeter St.
- The closest T stop is Copley (Green Line).
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 5:00 p.m. The program will begin promptly at 5:30 p.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- This event is SOLD OUT. If you can no longer attend, please contact ChamberPrograms@bostonchamber.com.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02116
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.