This event is being rescheduled to a later date. We’ve decided to follow the Governor’s recommendation and apologize for any disruption it causes.
This housing panel will feature three incredible speakers: Alicia Modestino, Northeastern University; Kevin Bynoe, United Housing Management; and Taylor Cain, City of Boston. This discussion, moderated by a City Awake Advisory Board member, will dive into the resources available to young professionals and what steps their managers can take to ensure their employees voices are heard and supported.
This event will be very conversational and encourages attendees to speak up about the issues they are facing, so that they leave the program feeling informed and inspired. Please be prepared to ask questions during the program.
- What is included in my registration? In your registration, you will have access to a welcoming community of young professionals, the opportunity to be inspired by a local leader in our community, and the ability to engage in topical discussions featuring the issues affecting our region. A light dinner will also be included.
- What should I bring? Please bring a valid ID to check in with security.
- What should I wear? We like to say, "come dressed for your day", meaning whatever you feel most comfortable in. City Awake events are typically more casual, unless told otherwise.
- Who will be there? Stay tuned for our guest list that will be uploaded closer to the event.
- When should I arrive? We recommend you join us no later than 11:30am to have enough time to get a seat and grab food before the speaking portion starts.
- Can I register on-site at the event? We do not typically allow on-site registration for City Awake events. Please register ahead of time.
- What is the refund policy? All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
- What if I am visually, auditorily, or physically impaired? Please let us know ahead of the event if you need any extra assistance upon arrival.
- Will there be an opportunity to ask questions? Yes! Come prepared to ask questions during the program.
Boston, MA 02113
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
If you can longer attend an event that the Chamber rescheduled due to COVID-19 response, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.