This event has been rescheduled to July 16, 2020 (from April 14, 2020).
Minda Harts is the CEO of The Memo LLC, a career development platform for women of color. She is the best-selling author of The Memo: What Women of Color Need To Know To Secure A Seat At The Table. Minda is an Assistant Professor at NYU Wagner. She has been featured on MSNBC's Morning Joe, Fast Company, The Guardian, and Time Magazine. Frequently speaks at companies like Microsoft, Levi's, Google, and NIKE on topics such as Leadership, Managing Diverse Teams and Self-Advocacy. She also hosts a weekly podcast called Secure The Seat.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with women professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day!
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- To view the current list of attendees, click here.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- Directions will be added here when a venue has been confirmed.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 7:30 a.m. If you arrive earlier than 7:30 a.m., kudos to you for beating the traffic! The program will begin promptly at 8:00 a.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Women's Network events are some of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot!
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
- If you can longer attend an event that the Chamber rescheduled due to COVID-19 response, please contact email@example.com for a full refund.
WHAT IF I AM VISUALLY, AUDITORILY, OR PHYSICALLY IMPAIRED?
- Please let us know ahead of the event if you need any extra assistance upon arrival. Our speakers will use microphones and we recommend that you sit towards the front of the room.
WILL THERE BE AN OPPORTUNITY TO ASK QUESTIONS?
- Yes! Come prepared to ask questions during the Q&A portion of the program, which is after the keynote remarks.
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
If you can longer attend an event that the Chamber rescheduled due to COVID-19 response, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a full refund.