House Speaker Robert DeLeo represents the Nineteenth Suffolk district in the Massachusetts House of Representatives. His tenure as Speaker of the House began in January 28, 2009. While in office, Speaker DeLeo has focused on empowering the Commonwealth with legislative initiatives geared towards creating jobs, increasing educational opportunities in the state, and creating safer and healthier communities.
Under his leadership, the House has passed nation-leading legislation relating to early education and care, health care, the opioid crisis, economic development, gun safety, children's wellness, veteran’s benefits, criminal justice reform, clean energy, and civil rights.
At the Speaker's address to the Chamber in 2019, he announced $2 million in new funding under the Mass Office of Travel and Tourism, and the creation of a new task force that make the most of the funding for the restaurant industry.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN MY REGISTRATION?
- Access to a welcoming community of professionals, topical discussions featuring the region's top business leaders, and breakfast with choice of coffee, tea or fresh juice.
- Dietary restrictions? Please notify a server and they will be able to assist you.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING?
- An interest in connecting with business and policy professionals from all industries and career stages. Oh, and don't forget business cards!
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- Please come dressed for your day.
WHO WILL BE THERE?
- Check back soon. We will post an updated attendee list on this page periodically.
HOW DO I GET THERE?
- The event location will be announced soon. Please check back.
WHEN SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- Registration & networking begins at 7:45 a.m. The program will begin promptly at 8:05 a.m.
CAN I REGISTER AT THE EVENT OR DO I NEED TO REGISTER IN ADVANCE?
- We have a limited number of tickets available for walk-in registrants. Our Government Affairs Forum series is one of the Chamber's most popular and we recommend registering in advance to secure your spot.
WHAT IS THE REFUND POLICY?
- All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Boston, MA 02110
All cancellations must be received at least three (3) business days prior to the event to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.