Annual Meeting registration is officially CLOSED. We look forward to seeing everyone on Monday!
Our Annual Meeting is the top Greater Boston business convening of the year, and this year we are committed to bringing our community together virtually. Historically drawing more than 1,800 of the region’s leaders for a celebration of our Greater Boston business community and thriving economy, we hope you will join us as we make this year even bigger, and more accessible than ever before.
Moving Boston Business Forward is the only direction. The future of work is here and our region and community are ready to take on the challenges of a changed world. Despite the true hardships caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Chamber’s diverse membership continues to lead the tough conversations and effort demanded to move our economy forward and keep our region, businesses, and people thriving long term. There is no going back, only forward together.
Join us as we welcome leaders in business and government, a keynote speaker, musical performances, and the newest award winners who will be inducted into the Academy of Distinguished Bostonians. This iconic event is one you won't want to miss!
Take a look at our list of past Distinguished Bostonians here.
Everything you need to know:
What is included?
- Networking with the region’s top leaders, business owners, entrepreneurs, inspiration from our incredible inductees, entertainment, and musical performance by local musicians.
How do I network, virtually?
- Click here for a recent webinar that provides tips on how to expand your network remotely.
How do I register?
- Registration is closed! You will receive information about how to access our virtual platform after you register.
- If you purchased multiple tickets, we will need the list of your guest names, affiliations, and email addresses by 5 p.m., June 26. If you are a member, you can also add your guest list details through our member portal here.
What should I bring?
- An interest in connecting virtually with professionals from all industries and career stages and a curiosity to learn from this year’s inductees. Oh, and don’t forget a pen and paper to jot down your favorite quotes from the program!
What do I wear?
- Please come dressed for your day!
I’d like to support local restaurants, where can I order from during the event?
- Click here to see a list of Chamber member restaurants offering take out, delivery, and in house dining.
Can I register day of the event or do I need to register in advance?
- You must register in advance. Registration closes on Friday, June 26. We cannot accept registrations after this date.
Who will “be there”?
- To view the current list of attendees, click here.
How do I get “there”?
- Please register by Friday, June 26 so that you have enough time to review your confirmation email. You will receive an email with your unique link to join the program 1-2 days before the event.
When should I “arrive”?
- The program will take place from 3:30-5 p.m. EST. We recommend logging in on a few minutes early to be sure you are settled for the start of the program.
Will a recording of the event be available?
- Our 2020 Annual Meeting will not be available as a recorded event.
What is the refund policy?
- All individual ticket cancellations and refund requests must be received by Monday, June 22, 2020 to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.
Annual Meeting Host Committee
Sandi L. Fenwick
|Boston Children's Hospital|
|Jerry Sargent||Citizens Bank|
|Paul J. Ayoub||Nutter|
|Carrie Campbell||Boston Red Sox|
|Michael Carson||Harvard Pilgrim Health Care|
|Miceal Chamberlain||Bank of America|
|Jonathan Chiel||Fidelity Investments|
|Thomas Croswell||Tufts Health Plan|
|Darren Donovan||KPMG LLP|
|John Doucette||People's United Bank|
|Cynthia Dow||Russell Reynolds Associates|
|John Drew||The Drew Company|
|Helen Drinan||Simmons University|
|Sandy Edgerley||Paul and Sandy Edgerley|
|Deirdre Evens||Iron Mountain|
|John F. Fish||Suffolk|
|James D. Gallagher||John Hancock|
|Andrew Graff||Allen & Gerritsen|
|Robert L. Greene||G. Greene Construction Co., Inc.|
|Paul Grogan||The Boston Foundation|
|Jeffrey Hawkins||Bain Capital|
|Stephen R. Karp||New England Development|
|Marisa J. Kelly||Suffolk University|
|Victoria Reggie Kennedy||Greenberg Traurig LLP|
|Ed Kenealy||Liberty Mutual Insurance|
|Bryan Koop||Boston Properties|
|Christopher MacKenzie||RSM US LLP|
|Matthew McTygue||Locke Lord LLP|
|Jay McQuaide||Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts|
|The Hon. Marty Meehan||University of Massachusetts|
|Gregory O'Brien||Wells Fargo|
|Michael J. O'Connor||MassMutual|
|Regina Pisa||Goodwin Law|
|Colleen Richards Powell||MFS Investment Management|
|Marcy L. Reed||National Grid|
|Robert Reynolds||Putnam Investments|
|Robert F. Rivers||Eastern Bank|
|David Rosenblatt||Burns & Levinson LLP|
|David Segal||AllWays Health Partners|
|Nav Singh||McKinsey & Company, Inc.|
|Edward Steinborn||Wellington Management Company, LLP|
|Jane Steinmetz||Ernst & Young LLP|
|Adam Weiner||Weiner Ventures|
Virtual Production Partner
Boston Children's Hospital
Ernst & Young LLP
G. Greene Construction Co., Inc.
Goodwin Procter LLP
Greenberg Traurig, LLP
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
MFS Investment Management
New England Development
Paul and Sandy Edgerley
People's United Bank
Tufts Health Plan
University of Massachusetts
Wellington Management Company, LLP
Cancellation Policy: All individual ticket cancellations and refund requests must be received by Monday, June 22, 2020 to avoid being charged or to receive a refund.